St. John's Student Ministry (SSM)
Weekly worship, Bible studies, service projects, mission trips, Hume Lake Winter Camp, retreats, laser-tag, paintball, milkshakes...they're all part of the adventure that is St. John's Student Ministry (SSM)!
Five Biblical principles found in Matthew 22:34-40 & Matthew 28:18-20 drive Student Ministry at St. John's:
- Abide: we continually connect with Christ through a lifestyle of worship
- Serve: we demonstrate the love of Christ through service to others
- Reach: we share the good news of Jesus Christ with those who don't know Him
- Bond: we live in community with fellow believers in Christ
- Sharpen: we seek be disciples of Christ and to become disciple-makers
Click on the calendar below to check out our Spring 2019 schedule!
For regular updates from Student Ministry at St. John's, join our Facebook Group or follow us on Instagram ("stjohnsstudentministry").